Friday, March 9, 2012

Full speed ahead

Softball starts on Monday and only three weeks until spring break. This means the rest of the school year is going to fly. I'm finally starting to get the hang of this class but it's kind of hard to stay focused when all I can picture is laying on the beach in Florida less than a month from now.

On a different note, Taylor just informed me that the girl who only eats nothing but McDonalds chicken nuggets is skinny. I don't believe it.

Oh how I can't wait to be sitting on these beaches.

2 comments:

  1. Softball...whooa-hoo. hahah
    And I still cannot believe she is skinny. I need to go on the chicken nugget diet if I wont get fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! Florida is going to be soo nice! And senioritis... yep. have it too. It's spring break, prom then graduation we can do it!

    ReplyDelete